HANDTOOLS: Type 14 ('29-'30) Sweetheart #7 SOLD
SOLD   Came across this very nice sweetheart #7, Type 14, was covered in some sort of grease, and that is a good thing for vintage planes.  As a result, it is in very nice condition.  Fully machined frog; one of the best types that Stanley ever produced.  One apology, horn on tote was repaired in the past, very well done, likely done before I was born in '53, but otherwise rosewood is very nice.  No rust or cracks and its 100% mechanically, works like it should as the pics demonstrate. Sole is flat as my tablesaw top.  I sharpened the iron on my Tormek, and mated the chipbreaker to the iron, and it performs very well as the pics show.  80 to 85% japanning, plenty of iron left, enough for a hobbyist's lifetime.  Overall, this is a great user plane for someone, ready to be put to wood.  Yours for $90 plus shipping.  Full set of pics in the Flickr album linked below; here's a teaser pic:

[Image: 28630142427_71df430381_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority; please include your full shipping address so I can figure postage and print mailing labels.  I don't have paypal, its a new trick and I'm an old dog, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are just dandy.

Here's the link to the Flickr album, check out the pics and you can enlarge them as well....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...8812436854

As always, tools that I would own, priced reasonably for users.  thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent. extra letters to waste time.
Plane is confirmed sold; had 3 guys in line.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis