Milwaukee 18V compact Blower
Purchased the Milwaukee 18V compact Blower yesterday based on a impulse decision.

I have a gas powered blower which is great for big areas and giant leaves and parking lots and more.  

I used this new cordless blower in a variety of areas in and around my shop and in my sheds with some old tractors and my garage and in some ares of my landscape and my roll-around tool box and my car engine compartment and on my front porch and cleaned up my 2 car garage with both doors open and . . . . .   A very handy, compact blower that is a heck of a lot more convenient than a larger gas powered blower and very handy for small compact areas where a larger blower would be cumbersome or might not fit at all.  Also good for inflating swim pools etc.   Recommended.

I have not used inside the house . . . not yet anyway . . .  
Smile
For myself (locked into Bosch 12V & 18V Li Ion batteries), I bought the Bosch 'bare tool' shown below - came w/ a lot of attachments - I've used outside on the deck and cars, plus in the shop - works great for the 'smaller' jobs.  Dave
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Piedmont North Carolina
Very handy to clear a light dusting of snow off windshields and walkways also.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories.