WTB Stanley 150 Miter Box
Does anybody have a Stanley 150 miter box for sale?
(07-21-2018, 05:50 AM)les winter Wrote: Does anybody have a Stanley 150 miter box for sale?
There is one on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/i/263161738777?chn=ps
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
I think Fred got one of those from me for cheap.
You might see if he still has it.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(07-21-2018, 05:50 AM)les winter Wrote: Does anybody have a Stanley 150 miter box for sale?

I have a really good miter box and saw, but I,m afraid shipping would be too much. Not sure if it's a 150 
. I'll check and get back to you. I'm in central East Texas.
(07-22-2018, 07:25 AM)gedderdone Wrote: I have a really good miter box and saw, but I,m afraid shipping would be too much. Not sure if it's a 150 
. I'll check and get back to you. I'm in central East Texas.

Thank you.
Sometimes you can find the private-label Powr Kraft versions of the Stanley 150 for less money, if the branding of all the pieces is not important to you.  Good hunting!
Chris
PM sent...........................

PM sent.....
Found one. thanks for your inputs, all.