JET JJP-12HH planer/jointer Salt Lick City sold pending payment
sold pending payment

Jet Jointer Planer w Helical cutter head
3HP
Lightly used in my garage shop.
Asking $2300 $2100
SLC, Utah
Local pickup only.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Great price!

Evidently that’s not a long enough post...
-Marc

(07-23-2018, 11:19 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: Great price!

Evidently that’s not a long enough post...

What are you trying to say?  Do you need more info?
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
(07-23-2018, 12:01 PM)wooddork123 Wrote: What are you trying to say?  Do you need more info?

I think he is commenting on the fact a post has to be of at least a certain length...
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
(07-23-2018, 12:27 PM)Randy B. Wrote: I think he is commenting on the fact a post has to be of at least a certain length...

Sorry, I'm confused.  I've been posting for years and never had an issue with not enough words.

If you can see it I'm guessing it has enough words....
(07-23-2018, 05:05 PM)wooddork123 Wrote: Sorry, I'm confused.  I've been posting for years and never had an issue with not enough words.

If you can see it I'm guessing it has enough words....

Just guessing here, but what I expect is your post is fine. He typed 'Great price"' and hit the submit button and the forum software would not accept it as it wasn't long enough (I believe a post has to be 17+ characters). He then added the rest of the post to meet the minimum.
This. Sorry for the distraction. I was just trying to say it was a great price. The new forum software has a minimum character requirement, which is annoying.

Anyway, I have the same machine. Good deal for someone.
-Marc

Hi Mark,
I'm sorry, I did take your post the wrong way.  Thanks for promoting it with a generous comment.
I'm not a big fan of the new system.....
BTW I'm lowering the price to $2100 I see it can be bought new for ~$2800 new at Norther tool.
I plan on posting pictures but my shop is a disaster zone at the moment.
A post or reply has to be at 17 characters. That started when the new owners took over. I have no idea why they picked 17????