New office workstation finished
Very nice, indeed!

Doug
Nice desk ! Lots of space on top as well . It wouldn't happen to be beside a door by any chance ?
Smile

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Looks great!
Ag
Super looking work space!
g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Nicely done........... 
Cool
(07-30-2018, 11:09 PM)Cian Wrote: Nicely done........... 
Cool

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Wow, a perfectly made table. It would be cool if you could put a computer inside. I was transferred to remote work from home recently and now I also have thoughts about making myself a cool home office for work. What's that under your desk, a foot pillow? If that's the case, it looks brilliant. How much money did it take to buy and assemble such a table? I'd like something in between your version and this one ozdorov.com.sg since I like more modern offices. I would also add a few practical features, such as multiple shelves at monitor level and a pull-out keyboard shelf.
Outstanding! .....
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Really nice!  I like the contrasting top a lot!