REDUCED :Carving tools, Disston dovetail
First off, the selling price Includes shipping and PayPal fees.  Please forgive the quality of the photographs.  My camera packed up right when I started taking these and I did these with my phone.
You can see all the pictures of the tools by going to this link https://www.flickr.com/photos/traditiona...3797087330

Carving tools:  $125 SHIPPED.  The 11 full size tools are PHS Germany carving tools which I believe are the original owner brought over from Germany around WWII.  There is also a Millers Falls palm carving tool. I never got around to taking up carving and I'm really not sure what each tool is. I tried to get the numbers to show in the pictures.  Also included are 4 wood carving books.  Notice the 4th gouge from the right has a small split in the handle.

[Image: 29850952028_144e10941a_k.jpg]Carving tools 1 by Roger Nixon, on Flickr

Disston 4 10" dovetail saw $45. Sweet little dovetail saw with a near perfect apple handle.  There is a good etch under the light surface rust but I couldn't get a pic of it.

[Image: 41912645810_479252ea7b_b.jpg]Disston 4 lt by Roger Nixon, on Flickr

Remember, there are more pictures here https://www.flickr.com/photos/traditiona...3797087330.

Thanks for looking.
Nice stuff with good prices to boot!
Hi rog, your PM's are off, I'd be interested in the router plane, bit depth gauge and oil stones if still available.
(07-29-2018, 06:33 PM)brofessor Wrote: Hi rog, your PM's are off, I'd be interested in the router plane, bit depth gauge and oil stones if still available.

Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware of that.  Those items are available. PM me your details and I'll calc the shipping.
New prices.  Off to the auction site after this.