WoodRun-MD, NoVA, Richmond,Chesapeake
(08-30-2018, 03:52 PM)CurlyMapleMan Wrote: LooseToe! Great to hear from you. Thanks for the high regards. Some of the maple I have right now, might just send you back east!
Wink
I have a KILLER same-tree set of 5/4 and 8/4 curly hard maple that is probably the best I've ever had! (will post pix).

Edgy, my PM's were accidentally turned off due to account being reset back to my proper name Give it a shot now. Thx!

You're the guy from Lancaster, PA.

Got 100 bf walnut from you sometime ago. Nice stuff!

Another satisfied customer that will vouch for you!

Nice to see you coming back again. If my garage wasn't so full of lumber I would be jumping in.

If you are on the fence, jump off and get these deals when they come.  They do not come around very often.
WoodTinker
Well, with relentless rain and threat of a hurricane, surely this weekend isn't ideal. Will push the date back by a couple of weeks. 29th of Sept or 6th of Oct.
Hopefully the weather pattern changes by then!!