Tablesaw Blades & Dado Freud Forrest
I've thinned the herd, sold my PM66 and no longer need these.  (EDIT: I just shipped some stuff and man, it's gone up a lot.  Therefore, have to charge actual shipping in addition to whatever price is agreed...or you can always meet up in Indy.)

Forrest WWII 40T 10" 1/8 Kerf Excellent condition, home use only.  $75 shipped CONUS.  Sold Pending Funds
Forrest Dado King with Veritas shims, excellent condition, home use only. $225 + actual shipping  Sold Pending Funds
FREUD Premier Fusion 10" tablesaw blade, used once to compare with WWII, comparable quality cut.  $60 + actual shipping
Freud Box Joint blade set - New, never removed from package.  $75 + actual shipping
Or pick up in the Indianapolis area.

[Image: IMG_5670_zpsgyvjs545.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5675_zpsllce3djn.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5674_zpscieupjv9.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5677_zpsglokqq2z.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5676_zpszlp8ws5k.jpg]
What'd I miss? You leaving wwing, Dave?
(07-30-2018, 03:41 PM)Cian Wrote: What'd I miss? You leaving wwing, Dave?

I hadn't touched my machinery since I moved 3 years ago, and now I need the space more than I need the machines.  I've got plenty of stuff left, bandsaw, planer, jointer, and enough Festool and hand tools to get by.  I'm making space for a new venture in the garage, and every little bit of capital helps.  

I've been away from here a while, too long.  Got lots of great info here, and bought way, way too many clamps every time someone posted about Amazon deals...and no, not selling those yet.
(07-30-2018, 07:34 PM)Dave in Indy Wrote: , and bought way, way too many clamps every time someone posted about Amazon deals...and no, not selling those yet.

Bessey Revos 24" are $34.99 and 50" are $39.99 everyday on home depot.com.
Wink

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(07-31-2018, 08:51 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Bessey Revos 24" are $34.99 and 50" are $39.99 everyday on home depot.com.
Wink

You're not helping...lmao!
I'll take the WWII. PM me the payment details.

Thanks!
John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop