Mini belt sander
I owned the Proxxon for some years. Loved it! It is not for big jobs, but does awesome work on small detail work or in tight spaces. It is one of Tools I regret leaving behind when I left St. Croix.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Deck stripper, a wood brightner wash and judicial use of a power washer or scrub brush and hose would be my choice. Exterior oil finishes or marine grade teak oils have a short lifespan.

Teak turns a lovely gray. Regular washes with a wood brightner will help remove any mold, mildew, algae and not harm the wood.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
Hope I am not too late.
I worked in boat yards for years.  Spring time was Teak and bottom prep time for me.  There is a product called Te-Ka it is a two part cleaner that works amazingly on teak. 
Here is what is said about it from the web.

TE-KA teak cleaner cleans and brightens heavily soiled teak and other fine-wood decks and trim without scrubbing or bronze wool. It removes gray oxidation, oil, fish blood stains, and residue by a two-step chemical process that is fast, easy and scrub-free. No sanding is required to restore a beautiful golden teak color. 

Follow the directions and you will be amazed.  I always found a little sanding was needed as the grain was always raised.
TE-KA is a teak brightener. It won't remove old varnish.
Wood is good.