Frame & Panel Mini Chest,
(08-13-2018, 12:10 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Nice work.  So what is the next project?

Working on getting me repaired, right now.    Then see about getting the van repaired as well....

Not allowed in the shop, ..yet.    May be another week or two.
Sad
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Finally was allowed to go up and down the stairs....one step at a time.    Parts for the van arrived this morning, need to get them installed, so the window will work, again. 

Not much in the way of wood in the shop....may go shopping for a few boards, next month.  

The box has been set up in it's new home....right on top of the Maple Chest of Drawers.   1/2 full, already.

Need to "bomb" the shop,  and get rid of all them spiders....have enough webs down there, to make Hermann Munster feel right at home...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Really enjoyed watching the build along thread.  Liked the end result as well.  Look forward to the next adventure. 
Crazy
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.