Heavy Duty Weed Killer Needed
Any suggestions for a non selective total vegetation killer?  I have tried Round up at 47% concentrate also Amine 400.  What ever I have under fence lines on farm are immune to both.  All I see are wilted leaves and the they recover.  I need enough concentrate for 25 gal. of spray.  My next step may be gasoline or diesel fuel??
Regards Bill
You might try mixing the Glyo in a stronger solution, maybe twice as strong as the label indicates and see if that does it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(08-01-2018, 02:26 PM)Bill Bob Wrote:  I have tried Round up at 47% concentrate also Amine 400.  

How many ounces per gallon of water did you mix each?
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

(08-01-2018, 02:26 PM)Bill Bob Wrote: Any suggestions for a non selective total vegetation killer?  I have tried Round up at 47% concentrate also Amine 400.  What ever I have under fence lines on farm are immune to both.  All I see are wilted leaves and the they recover.  I need enough concentrate for 25 gal. of spray.  My next step may be gasoline or diesel fuel??
Regards Bill

The label for the worst case infestation is 2 oz./gal. and repeated the application 7 days later,  I have used 3 to 4 oz and its resistant to all Glyo chem.
(08-01-2018, 03:06 PM)Bill Bob Wrote: The label for the worst case infestation is 2 oz./gal. and repeated the application 7 days later,  I have used 3 to 4 oz and its resistant to all Glyo chem.

2,4-d I mix at 2oz per gallon. Glyphosate I mix at 3oz per gallon.

Post a pic and maybe we can figure what you have...
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

After reading some of these articles I am thinking a flame thrower would be a lot safer:  https://www.google.com/search?ei=iRNiW8_...EBdjsYQ-hA

Or better yet, goat rental.  There are several in Pennsylvania.  They are effective and safe.  I don't know the cost.

https://www.google.com/search?q=goat+ren...e&ie=UTF-8
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I add a little liquid soap to it- helps it stay on shiny or smooth leaves better.

If there are no leaves, it won't work. It has to transfer through the leaves on most plants.  If the plant has been stupid, it may not work either, as the plant doesn't try to deliver from the leaves to the plant stems and roots.

That what I was told.

("Stupid" is not the word I used- the censorship here is very ignorantly applied)
(08-01-2018, 03:27 PM)Cooler Wrote: After reading some of these articles I am thinking a flame thrower would be a lot safer:  https://www.google.com/search?ei=iRNiW8_...EBdjsYQ-hA

Or better yet, goat rental.  There are several in Pennsylvania.  They are effective and safe.  I don't know the cost.

https://www.google.com/search?q=goat+ren...e&ie=UTF-8

What a great idea,  Then my hay fields would burn and I would not have  to bale
Get some Liberty, also add sprayable amonimun sulfate for a faster kill.

Ed
With glyphosate, more isn't necessarily better. If it shuts the plant down before it translates well, it won't effectively kill.

I like triclopyr better than 2,4-D. But those will only kill broadleaf plants...