Hello out there...
(08-05-2018, 05:02 AM)johndi Wrote: Our daughter is expecting our first grandchild in December. Just found out it's a girl. My wife is planning the baby shower and asked me to build a wishing well for the guests to place books in.  Then it's Norm's rocking horse!
Finally excited to start a new project.
Kind of lost the spark for awhile.

I spent a month making an heirloom pendulum cradle for each of the kids for the first of their kids.  Used good wood, and a great design, Miss T made the mattress, and linens.  The cradle breaks down to store until the next kid is born.  Congrats on your first grandchild... prepare to spoil...
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Working on a cherry dresser for my wife. Have the sides built and the face frame. Top is glued up, just need a bit of time to pull it together and then make the drawers. Not as big a deal as I’m making it, just getting past family vacations and focusing!