Hello out there...
I'm building another cradle, this time for my brother in law; he and his are expecting October 1.
Semper fi,
Brad

I  wish I felt better a lot of the time so I could do more.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I've been stocking up on Butternut & Black Walnut 16/4 blanks.
They are getting too darn expensive to pass up the deals I got recently.
I plan on making peppermills from them.
Wrapped up Season One of my Woodcademy TV show in July, Season Two will be launching on Sept 12th. I finished shooting Episode 1 today!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Built a fence and gates for the kids new-to-them home; built a toy shelf for my new grandson and am working on some folding camp stools mama wants to use for some Garden Club drawing prizes.
Work keeps me really busy or I’d be making lots more sawdust.
I’ve got lots of projects on my list and several bigger project wants.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I am attempting a humidor for one of my former Marines.  He called and asked if I could do it, and at first I told him no, it was beyond me.  Miss T told me I was just in pain, and didn't want to try. Lol.  I called back, told him if he wasn't in a rush, I'd give er a go.

It has been a challege, the hinges the biggest PITA.
Mahogany and walnut, spanish cedar lining...
Overcoming problems as they occur.

Smirk

That's the fun.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Was suppose to be on my summer vacation this week?
Mad  Just sitting on the lake.  Life had other plans, went to the ER last Friday the 27th July, with high temp.  Ended up being admitted with a Sepsis infection, with a start of organ failure.  Was at the local Hospital til Monday, transferred to the Cities via Ambulance.  Was finally released yesterday Friday, when my Heart looked better to the Cardio Doctor.  So when, the Wife releases me to putter in the shop, I have 5 drawers to cut and install for our kitchen. Trying to decide on an extra day or two off next week, just to enjoy time off. 
Smirk You never know when life will throw the curve ball. Dan
Our daughter is expecting our first grandchild in December. Just found out it's a girl. My wife is planning the baby shower and asked me to build a wishing well for the guests to place books in. Then it's Norm's rocking horse!
Finally excited to start a new project.
Kind of lost the spark for awhile.
I will be having a yard sale to make space in the shop.  Clearing out extra machines and stuff that ended up in boxes over the years.  Going to sort out hand tools to see what stays what lands on CL.  I figure more shelving and crates will come out of the shop to help with this.  I was all set to make crates yesterday and then got stage fright about sizing.  I will more than likely get back at it tomorrow making them the same size as the plastic crates my wife buys so shelving works for both
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-05-2018, 05:02 AM)johndi Wrote: Our daughter is expecting our first grandchild in December. Just found out it's a girl. My wife is planning the baby shower and asked me to build a wishing well for the guests to place books in.  Then it's Norm's rocking horse!
Finally excited to start a new project.
Kind of lost the spark for awhile.

Going to need a changing table before the rocking horse......

Ed