HANDTOOLS: #7 Jointer with apologies
Ok, here's a worthy plane that I could not leave on the flea market table. There are apologies, which are reflected in the price. But the plane does what it should, and is worthy.

Ok, we have a Type 11 (pre '17 manufacture) that was cared for when it was used, but sat and had some rust issues. You can see that on the top of the iron and chipbreaker, but the working ends are just dandy. Evidence of rust on the cheeks and sole, but not that bad, and while you might want to lap the sole, as you can see from the pics this plane does what it should. I mated the chipbreaker with the iron, and reset the bevel on the iron, and sharpened on my Tormek; more attention to the iron will only improve performance.

Rosewood low knob is solid; crack in tote was repaired; I re-broke and redid the repair with exoxy, see pic and you'll see it is hard to notice. Lever cap is SW vintage. Otherwise, a solid user for someone; 80%++ japanning, 100% mechanically.  Teaser pic, many more in the Flickr album link below:

[Image: 29961631888_afc9af649c_b.jpg]

Yours for $70 plus shipping; again, price reflects the apologies noted above.

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority; I dont have paypal, that's a new trick and I'm an old dog, so old school payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are ok. Please include your full shipping address in the PM so I can figure postage and print up mailing labels.

Here's the link to a flickr album with pics that you can enlarge, take a good look and you'll see the value here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...1911369818

User tools that will do the job; thanks for looking.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
That'll make someone a nice user.
Plane is sold. thanks to all for looking.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Dang it! I keep missing these. Been trying to get one of your jointer planes for a while. I guess I should check every day!