Carter Blade Stabilizer for Rikon 10-326
Does anyone with this saw have the Carter Stabilizer for narrow blades .

I can't find one on Carter's Web site that fits the 10-326.

Help please

JEFF
If it doesn't fit get a bigger hammer
Give them a call, They are great to work with.  Looks like they don't have one yet for that model, they may have something that works though.  I have the an older C-Man 14" and they walked me through the correct pieces after a mix up at a wood show.  You will like them, i am sure. Dan
Thanks

I just talked to a tech. at Rikon late Friday getting Info. about the saw.

I just got the saw today.

When I was talking to thre tech I asked him about the stabilizer and he even mentioned the # of the one

I should get but I didn't wright it down, just thought I'd look it up

that's when I saw they didn't have one so Monday I will call and hopefully talk to the same man

and see what he has to say.

Just thought maybe somebody had one on theirs

Got it home and opened the box and that's as far as I got....Tooo hot to work on it today

But am still impressed with it just looking at it
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin 

JEFF
Smile
If it doesn't fit get a bigger hammer
(08-03-2018, 09:20 PM)WoodFarmer Wrote: Does anyone with this saw have the Carter Stabilizer for narrow blades .

I can't find one on Carter's Web site that fits the 10-326.

Help please

JEFF

I have one for a 10-325 and it works well. The -325 has the old style blade guides though so I don't know how the new style differs. The side guides aren't used with the Carter Stabilizer so if the only difference between the old and new style blade guides is the side guides, the Carter Stabilizer should work.