Sold: Derry Lightning Hollower
Edit:  Added a few pics of the brass adjuster/tube for the laser pointer in response to a question.
-------

I have a spare Derry Lightning Hollower setup for sale (I very much like mine and don't plan to part with it any time soon).

Package includes the frame with handle, micro-adjustable laser pointer, the standard straight bar, tool rest, the optional curved bar (installed in the handle in picture) and your choice of 1" or 1.25" tool rest post (picture shows 1" post installed).

This is in great condition and the cutters have seen little if any use. The only apology is that there are lots of scuff marks on the outside of the laser pointer body but it has been tested and works as it should.

If you are not familiar with this system you can find more info here: http://www.derrytools.com/lightning.htm

I find it to be  a nice middle ground between hollowing completely freehand and using an articulated system.

Price new for this would be $379 plus shipping, first $250 takes it and that includes USPS priority shipping to any place standard flat-rate prices apply.

Attached Files Image(s)

''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''
Bump and price drop to $225 shipped.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''
Bump for some new pics