G0691&G0513X2 for sale Northeastren Pa.

These are not mine I am just helping out a friend. I will pass on his contact information if you are interested. The 0691 comes with a Freud router mounted in the wing along with a plunge base and edge guide for the router. There are also numerous insert plates included. I do not know if or what blade is in it but will make sure one is included with the sale. He is asking $1000 for the saw. 

He is asking $900 for the g0513x2. There is a few blades included with this saw but I am unsure of the maker. 

I do not have any pictures but have seen them in person and both are in good the shape. The Bandsaw is not even a year old. The tablesaw has minor surface rust on the front rail. I can get pictures if needed it just may take me a day or two. 

The location of the saws are about 2 hours north of Philadelphia or 1 1/4 hours south of Scranton.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Re: G0691&G0513X2 for sale Northeastren Pa. by paarker (These are not mine I...)
The numbers indicate that they're probably Grizzly products.
  Re: G0691&G0513X2 for sale Northeastren Pa. by paarker (These are not mine I...)
Bump for the Monday crowd. An iBox also comes with the table saw.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino