Mini Max MM16 Bandsaw SOLD
(01-14-2019, 05:27 PM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: I use the same saw in my shop and am happy with it. If I could get a bigger saw in I would be happier, but this one does everything I need.

At the time I wanted a bigger BS too. This one has served me well, size didn't matter.
Bump for price drop.
Oh man... that's such a sweet price. I'm glad you aren't closer as I would probably have 2... and then be sleeping in the garage!

That has officially reached gloat-worthy pricing. Someone will get a superb deal!

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
PM sent.

Adding unnecessary words to make it long enough
(08-11-2018, 04:50 PM)Woodjets Wrote: Excellent condition Bandsaw made in 2007. Comes with Lennox 3/4" Trimaster carbide tipped blade and 2 other smaller steel blades and mobility kit.

• 16" resaw height

• Blade length 151" to 154"

• Triple-boxed-beam spine and neck, 5mm formed steel

• Magnetic starter with overload protection

• 0.5” thick cast-iron wheels, internally balanced

• Quick-change tongue-and-groove tires

• Quick-tilting table with single-handle adjust feature

• Cast iron fence, fully adjustable for drift

• 0.75” by 0.375” miter slot

• Upper and lower doors open independently

• “Soft-touch” foot brake with adjustable magnetic stop switch

• Upper and lower European-style roller guides

• Universal mount accepts most aftermarket guide systems

• 1.25” steel guidepost with chain-and-sprocket raising/lowering

• Cast iron through-block knuckle for guidepost support
$1800, obviously pick up only. A new saw and blades would run you about $4000 plus sales tax.
I'm in Los Angeles, Hollywood/Koreatown area. I will gladly help with loading and unloading.
Thanks, Baruch, for an easy transaction and help loadig.  Now to get the beast out of the back of my truck.  John
Congrats, John. (and I'm still wondering why this took so long to sell.)
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.