Mini Max MM16 Bandsaw SOLD
Excellent condition Bandsaw made in 2007. Comes with Lennox 3/4" Trimaster carbide tipped blade and 2 other smaller steel blades and mobility kit.

• 16" resaw height

• Blade length 151" to 154"

• Triple-boxed-beam spine and neck, 5mm formed steel

• Magnetic starter with overload protection

• 0.5” thick cast-iron wheels, internally balanced

• Quick-change tongue-and-groove tires

• Quick-tilting table with single-handle adjust feature

• Cast iron fence, fully adjustable for drift

• 0.75” by 0.375” miter slot

• Upper and lower doors open independently

• “Soft-touch” foot brake with adjustable magnetic stop switch

• Upper and lower European-style roller guides

• Universal mount accepts most aftermarket guide systems

• 1.25” steel guidepost with chain-and-sprocket raising/lowering

• Cast iron through-block knuckle for guidepost support
$1800, obviously pick up only. A new saw and blades would run you about $4000 plus sales tax.
I'm in Los Angeles, Hollywood/Koreatown area. I will gladly help with loading and unloading.

I'm going to be in Irvine in 2 weeks on business. If I can get that into my carry on bag, you've got a deal. I'd love to have it.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(08-11-2018, 07:23 PM)sniper Wrote: I'm going to be in Irvine in 2 weeks on business.  If I can get that into my carry on bag, you've got a deal.  I'd love to have it.

Getting  it in the bag is easy, picking the bag up after that would be hell, the saw weighs nearly 500lbs.
(08-11-2018, 08:01 PM)Woodjets Wrote: Getting  it in the bag is easy, picking the bag up after that would be hell, the saw weighs over 500lbs.

I just got the 20" version this past Christmas.  It truly is a beast and is my favorite large power tool.  Whoever gets this will not be disappointed.
Moving it is not bad, if you have a trailer. Lay it down on it's spine and secure it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(08-12-2018, 05:45 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Moving it is not bad, if you have a trailer. Lay it down on it's spine and secure it.

Indeed. I moved my MM16 last year. I built a cheap trolley (a couple of 2x4s bolted together, riding on a couple of casters), and strapped it to the spine with mattress straps. A friend and I levered it into a UHaul, rolled it in, and levered it back upright. Piece of cake.

It would obviously be even easier with a trailer.

This is a great saw. 

Question for the seller: What year? How much resaw height, and what blade size? Prospective buyers might want to know.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I have a trailer available if anyone is interested in the saw. It won't be difficult to move.
I moved my Laguna LT18 using two old tires layed flat in the bed of my truck and then I centered the spine on them. Added ratchet straps and it was rock solid. This is a great saw and price—especially given the price increases with tariffs.

I use the same saw in my shop and am happy with it. If I could get a bigger saw in I would be happier, but this one does everything I need.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(01-14-2019, 05:27 PM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: I use the same saw in my shop and am happy with it. If I could get a bigger saw in I would be happier, but this one does everything I need.

That is the trouble with the Bandsaw. It is always one size too small....
Smile
My 14SUV takes good care of me. but if I could, I would.