Shed Project: Siding and Gutters
Looks great John!  Well done!  That window trim detail is so much nicer than the standard j-channel.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(08-13-2018, 09:02 AM)stav Wrote: I don't know how big your actual shop is but with how well this building is turning out, I might consider moving there.  Nice job.

Thanks.  My shop is about 25 x 30 ft, about 3X larger than the shed.   But right now the usable area is maybe half that because of all the wood I have stored in it.  Once I get that wood moved to the shed, as well as my lumber kiln, I'll be able to move around a lot easier.  While I have no permanent power in the shed, I will run an extension cord to it when I need to run the kiln.  It only needs about 12 amps so that should work fine.  

John