Clearvue Cyclone with remote. The whole shebang.
  • Leeson 5HP Motor - Single Phase
  • 15" Blower Housing
  • 15" Impeller
  • Cyclone Body
  • 90° Filter Transition
  • Hanging Plate
  • 6" Flex Hose Clamps
  • At least 15' of 6" flex hose and 10' of 4" flex hose
  • Oneida Drum container
  • 2  Wynn Filters 
  • Wall Mounting Brackets
  •  Filter Clean Out Box
  •  Electrical Box with Remote Control 
  • 10' plus 6" schedule 40 ducting with several y-connectors
$1000 cash or equivalent in silver or gold coins
The flex hose alone would cost over $200
I'm located in Los Angeles

[attachment=12197][attachment=12198]
To me Clearvue is the top of the food chain.  My friend has one and will suck a wart off a witches nose.  I wanted one for a long time and finally got the grizzly 3hp one.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bumpily bump bump.
This is a very good deal!  I was hoping if I ever have to sell mine that I would be able to get a lot more.

John
(08-20-2018, 06:39 PM)jkjen89 Wrote: This is a very good deal!  I was hoping if I ever have to sell mine that I would be able to get a lot more.

John

It's a fantastic deal, but nobody's interested.
(08-20-2018, 10:23 PM)Woodjets Wrote: It's a fantastic deal, but nobody's interested.

Oh, Im interested.  
Laugh

But being half a content away would kill the deal. 1k is a stupid good deal IMHO. Shocking someone local hasn't jumped on it. Suppose at 5HP its not the average DIY weekend warrior put it in the corner of the garage unit.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

You do need the right buyer (location and need). It'a the wrong side of the country for me (as well as a year or so late) but it's a great deal and someone will want it, just be patient.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Wrong LA for me. If you were in Lower Alabama I’d make a road trip and be on it like a duck on a June Bug.
-Marc

Sending a private message