Rough Cut Fine Woodworking
(08-17-2018, 07:50 PM)TDKPE Wrote: Now you all have gotten me intrigued.  I haven't watched a WW show since Norm retired.  It's on my local PBS at 11:00 am tomorrow, and since it'll be wet out, I'll guess I'll give it a shot.  
Smile

I’m horrified! Not even the wonderful Woodcademy program on Amazon Prime? 
Smirk
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(08-18-2018, 05:02 PM)handi Wrote: I’m horrified! Not even the wonderful Woodcademy program on Amazon Prime? 
Smirk

I have Prime.  I didn't even know such a show existed.  
Crazy
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(08-19-2018, 07:08 AM)TDKPE Wrote: I have Prime.  I didn't even know such a show existed.  
Crazy
I do post with each new episode up in Woodworking. 
But honestly I think many members are sick of me talking about my show, so I am surprised you’ve not even heard of it!

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7341230

Woodcademy TV
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(08-19-2018, 07:44 AM)handi Wrote: I do post with each new episode up in Woodworking. 
But honestly I think many members are sick of me talking about my show, so I am surprised you’ve not even heard of it!

Woodcademy TV

If I were you, I would keep talking up my show.
How many of us ever do what you are doing?
About none.
Pretty cool, I think.
Ag
(08-19-2018, 07:44 AM)handi Wrote: I do post with each new episode up in Woodworking. 

Woodcademy TV

Sorry about that.  It's not you - it's me.  Really.  Ask my wife.  I have an amazing ability to only see what I'm looking for, like looking right at a can of coffee that's not the color of the can of coffee I'm looking for, and seeing right through it.  Right in front of me.  Or ads on web sites - they don't bother me because I don't see them.  

Now that I'm aware of your content, I'll see it.  

It ain't always easy being me.  
Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
I just searched for it on my Panasonic plasma with the native Prime app.  And there it is.  
Crazy

So now it's on my watch list so I can give it a go when I don't have other time pressures.  
Cool
Tom

(08-19-2018, 10:08 AM)TDKPE Wrote: I just searched for it on my Panasonic plasma with the native Prime app.  And there it is.  
Crazy

So now it's on my watch list so I can give it a go when I don't have other time pressures.  
Cool

Thank you, it is much appreciated. 
Please take the time to review it as well. Reviews help make sure it gets listed higher in searchs.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(08-19-2018, 08:39 AM)AgGEM Wrote: If I were you, I would keep talking up my show.
About none.
Pretty cool, I think.
Ag

Agreed! I think it's quite an achievement to get your own show Ralph. Anyone who complained is probably just jealous.

Frank
(08-19-2018, 08:39 AM)AgGEM Wrote: If I were you, I would keep talking up my show.
About none.
Pretty cool, I think.
Ag
Thanks!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
About none.
Pretty cool, I think.
Ag

Definitely Agree!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.