12 - 14 gloat
12 hour round trip ...ugh ... got it for 335 . It is really complete . I hope it is 5 hp , and not 7.5 hp . I have a 5 hp rpc . 1966 vintage . Plan to flip it . Might refurb it .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Looks great, nice condition and really complete!  Most used are missing all sorts of parts...
(08-17-2018, 09:36 PM)Z28Doug Wrote: Looks great, nice condition and really complete!  Most used are missing all sorts of parts...
Will need a knob for the fence lock . Hope that is the least of it . I already  have one here  . I have a lot of parts for that uniguard  too . Will want to get a splitter on it .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Cool  ....................
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Very nice. That's a lot of saw. Hope the flip works out for you.
Nice 
Cool
Cool
Cool
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
I used to admire those machines in my Dad's old Delta catalogs (which I now have
Big Grin).  They look like a Unisaw on steroids under the table - same basic layout, with 4-belt drive to the arbor.  Must be smoooooth as butter when running.  

But a beastie to move, so once I got my own Unisaw (a major upgrade from my Dad's Craftsman 8" contractor saw from the 50's), it was all I needed and more than enough to deal with when moving.  
Laugh

That saw looks like it's in great shape.  Got a model number for it?
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
It is still on my truck from Monday .. have not been home yet . Working this evening near the Pitts airport . Sunday get it off . Both adjusters are smooth , and the locks work . Came with 12" Freud combination . I was wrong, I do have a 7. 5 horsepower RPC . I still hope it has a 5 horsepower motor in it , I haven't had a chance to look. 34- 350 maybe . I did look up the S/N . It is a 1966 vintage .

So I have to ask why so long in the truck?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

That the one from VA Beach schools? Good score. I got one about 10 years ago, had to ride all the way to the other side of VA to get it. And it turned out to have a cracked trunnion that needed welding.