Behind the toliet paint tool
LOL decided to paint the bathrooms, I found this brush for the dreaded task of painting behind the toilet.
She raves about it, said it makes it really easy puts the paint where it belongs.  I even got two point on my man card.
Winkgrin
https://www.thegrommet.com/paint-behind-...nt%20Tools

[Image: 2805-S-101_BST.jpg]
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Ferg would be proud. Any info on where to get it, brand name, or something like that?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(08-18-2018, 12:23 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Ferg would be proud. 

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(08-18-2018, 12:23 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Ferg would be proud. Any info on where to get it, brand name, or something like that?

(08-18-2018, 03:42 PM)TDKPE Wrote:
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Laugh

Sadly, I forgot about Dave....lol

Ed
(08-18-2018, 12:23 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Ferg would be proud. Any info on where to get it, brand name, or something like that?

here you go

https://www.amazon.com/Paint-Behind-Tigh...aint+brush

the only toilet I've ever painted behind is the one I pulled when I was remodeling the bathroom and I painted before I reinstalled it.  does that count?
lifehacker says to glue an edger paint pad to a stir stick.  I'll have to think about doing that
I think the best way to do this, if you can swing the $20, is to pull the tank and replace the internals. You'll have a better running toilet, a clean tank, and no challenge to paint behind it.
(08-21-2018, 08:22 AM)EricU Wrote: lifehacker says to glue an edger paint pad to a stir stick.  I'll have to think about doing that

Come on! It's three nuts and a $2 wax ring.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
I usually just take the tank off.  It's always a pain.