Do throw away your Woodworking Card
Big Grin 
If you bought this for $70:
[Image: zoom.jpg]
The Sjöbergs TC-11 Tool Clamp fits into the jaws of a standard workbench vise and raises your work to a comfortable height, which is ideal for those tricky jobs such as the sharpening of saws and cabinet scrapers. Jaws are fitted with a nonslip surface.

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/sjobe...fb77559d7f
Yea I'll keep my card
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

?? The jaws are fitted with a nonslip surface. Did you miss that part?

Laugh
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(08-18-2018, 08:35 PM)Aram Wrote: ?? The jaws are fitted with a nonslip surface. Did you miss that part?

Laugh

If those were sourced from 3M's Aerospace division, that may be $60 right there.
My oak dining table slid too easily on my tile floors. 

A 6”x6” piece of non-slid self adhesive cost me $7.00 at Lowe’s. The adhesive is very good.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(08-18-2018, 08:42 PM)Cian Wrote: If those were sourced from 3M's Aerospace division, that may be $60 right there.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Oh! I need one of those. I also need my $70 for other things. Guess I'll keep my card.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
When he makes enough money to sit all day on the beach with a Pina Colada in hand, I'll wish I thought of it.
You hurt its feelings.
See the frown on the outside of the right arm...
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Bought some Davidoffs (ceegars) yesyerday, suppose I could buy one of those (NOPE, NO CAN DO,).
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com