Come say hello
How about a stop in Pa?
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Ill try to make the houston one
(08-21-2018, 04:29 PM)paarker Wrote: How about a stop in Pa?

Nothing scheduled in PA, ask your local store why not!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(08-21-2018, 05:45 PM)Wipedout Wrote: Ill try to make the houston one

Cool!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Any chance you'll be hitting the Spokane Woodcraft at some point?
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(08-21-2018, 03:22 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Rats

Nothing in the Midwest and Omaha now has a Woodcraft store there now to.  Since I do not have a micro jig and did not know what they were I had to look them up.   I really like that MatchFit dovetail clamps and the stop that I seen. 
Yes
Yes

On the gripper it would be really nice to have but I am thinking we would forget to move the center thing and it would be cut with the blade.
Crazy

Also are the clamps able to be used for a fence spacer like Kreg makes?

Arlin, I do have the gripper and love it. I have not cut the middle leg yet but sometimes get the outer ones.
[cupping hands and yelling real loud] HOW'S ABOUT ROCHESTER?  NEW YORK?  
Winkgrin
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Ralph, forgot to look you up.  Were you in building C?  I didn't see you in my travels in B.
(08-21-2018, 08:50 AM)handi Wrote: Arlin, Omaha is not on the schedule YET, but they ARE on my list, so it will be some time after the 1st of the year.

I will come and love to meet you buddy.
Yes
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(08-22-2018, 06:15 PM)Bob K Wrote: Arlin, I do have the gripper and love it. I have not cut the middle leg yet but sometimes get the outer ones.

Thanks Bob.  It would have to be quite abit cheaper for me to get one for us tho.  I could have $20k and get about everything we need then, but again something will come up broken or tablesaw blade hit with a nail or screw or the bandsaw that way to.
Never ending for them plus when one wishes to go off on their own I try to give them a mini lathe and some turning tools and that adds up to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.