Come say hello
I’ll be at the Springfield, VA Woodcraft Store Friday and Saturday this weekend! 
https://www.woodcademy.com/roadshow/2018...-woodcraft
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Just to keep you posted, I will be at the Richmond Woodcraft store all day tomorrow (Friday) and all day Saturday at the Virginia Beach Store.
www.woodcademy.com/Roadshow has all the info.

Next weekend, Nashville!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
I had planned to be there, but our roads aren't safe out here.  The hour's drive home from Richmond took my neighbor nearly six to get here tonight.  522 and 60 were a maze of huge fallen trees, downed poles and power lines, and gridlocked traffic.  VDOT had bulldozers pushing what they could to the side in the dark, but cleanup will began in earnest tomorrow, and VA Power will be at it as well, restoring power.  Traffic will be a nightmare.  They are telling folks to stay home.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
(08-20-2018, 06:36 PM)handi Wrote: Kicking off at the IWF show in Atlanta this week, I will be visiting various Woodcraft and other stores across the country for the rest of the year. It is a chance for me to promote my show while doing demos for MicroJig. 

We set up a calendar on our website with dates and details. I start in Ventura,CA, and will be in 16 different cities across the country. 

If you see I will be in your area, be sure to introduce yourself. I’d love to meet more Woodnetters “in 3D”.

Woodcademy Roadshow
How about Denver Colorado?
(10-11-2018, 11:36 PM)Jack01 Wrote: How about Denver Colorado?

Sadly, not on my list.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
This weekend, Oct 19-20, I will be at the Nashville, TN Woodcraft for their 15th Anniversary event.
Loads of other vendors will be there as well.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Had a great weekend in Nashville. Met one Woodnetter who lurks here But does not post. But he made a point to let me know he knows of me through reading the forum. So that was cool. 

Also got to chat a bit with Alex Snodgrass and Scott Phillips. There is a group of us who do these show circuits and tend to cross paths regularly, so it’s fun to catch up.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(08-20-2018, 09:57 PM)Tapper Wrote: What, nothing in Montana??? 
Smile

Doug

lol.. ditto!
(10-21-2018, 01:32 PM)DaveBozeman Wrote: lol.. ditto!

I do not decide where to go, that is up to the stores!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
For those of you keeping track, this weekend I will be in Houston, TX. 
I will be at the North Houston Woodcraft Store all day Friday, and at the South Houston Store all day Saturday.
www.woodcademy.com/roadshow
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com