I finally got the Lazy Susan done for my Cousin
(08-27-2018, 05:40 PM)Woodshop Wrote: Very nice Arlin
Cool 
Yes

Thanks very much guys.  It was the hardest and longest project I have done and the most $$$ to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Looks great Arlin. Thank you for posting it and telling about the finish. I have never used "Tru Oil", maybe I'll look into getting some and trying it.

I have some bloodwood boards, that have been on the shelf for over a decade, and don't know what to do with it. Leftover from a job. Well.... a lot leftover. When I constructed the project with bloodwood, I noticed that it splintered easily. How was working with it, on the lathe? It never occurred to me, to make something on the lathe with bloodwood.

Thanks.
Smile
It was hard as rock, but did not splinter at all tho.

I have another project to do so if you have any extra to sell let me know.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That's pretty cool, Arlin!

Excellent finish...
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."