Jet Overhead Air Filter
A few months back I had to do the capacitor replacement on my 10+/- YO Jet air filter. I'm a hack at soldering but was able to get the job done and put the unit back in service. There are a couple of good YouTube videos that cover this repair. Point is, the capacitor fix is easy/ cheap enough if it comes up. If I can do it, anyone can.

I won't argue how effective these are for removing dust, but I'd hate to not have mine just for keeping some air circulating in my shop.
Need help with my AFS 400. Thought it was the remote and it's not. Took the unit apart and there's 2 connectors one with 2 wires and a second with 4 from the motor. On the 4, the orange( red?) popped out of the plastic holder. Assume its mates to one of 4 pins on the pc board. I reinstalled it, but now it won't turn on. If I unplug the unit and replug it, it turns on for 30 seconds on high, then to medium, then off.
Any ideas?
Thank you.
Mine also quit working. I replaced the capacitor and it still doesn't work. Will work when I hook it up direct. Haven't had $100.00 plus that I wanted to throw at a new board. Does anyone know if the new ones are better, meaning they "tried" to improve the bad board?

I did like the timer feature and variable speeds, but then again I can work around it.
Went into the shop today and mine apparently gave up the ghost since last weekend, so this is timely.
There are a number of you tube vids on troubleshooting and repair.  I watched a dozen.  The other tip i'll offer is if you isolate the part you need, consider buying anywhere but from Jet Parts.  I put up a thread related to this discussion when the lower guide bearings froze on the bandsaw. 

Eighty dollars for four bearings from Jet, twenty five for ten of the exact same bearings from a wholesale supplier, twelve dollars for twenty of the next step down in quality, which is all everyone agreed I would need.

Just a hint.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
I've been considering this place https://www.mmtoolparts.com/store/m-708620-parts, don't know anything about them, but their price is $96.00 for the board. Opps waited too long now $112.95 I still can't find my wallet for this though. I wish someone would start to little business repairing the boards, looks like they could be busy.