industrial shelf brakets
I would cut 4 holes in the walls, run a couple of 4" heavy wall square tubes through the holes and grout them. Apply decking of choice to the top.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Contact McMaster-Carr and ask about wall mounted strut channel.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(08-30-2018, 07:20 AM)messmaker Wrote: I think that is a good way to go.

Me too. 700 pounds of vibrating equipment is begging not to be hung from a wall.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

AM Hardware make concealed brackets that support a lot of weight and are basically prefab angle iron brackets.

http://www.aandmhardware.com/product-tes...cealed.php

I use them a lot on projects for countertops but they are rated for:
      "The brackets were then each mounted in the fixture prepared for use with the Riehle Universal Testing Machine. Each of the specimens was subjected to load until 1400 lbf was reached, and thereafter, load 
      was increased until the arm yielded, i.e., the point of reaching the ultimate load. The results for all 4 sizes tested from the 9” Extender Arm to the 24” Extender Arm Brackets ranged from 1800 – Ultimate Load 
      to (lbf)/Pair to 7960 – Ultimate Load (lbf)/Pair."

The concern you should have is the wall construction and supporting that much wight hanging off of the studs. If it's wood frame, you should gang a few studs and make sure they are anchored really well at the top and bottom plate. If it's cold form metal framing, you'll need to add clips and wood blocking to make the studs strong enough.

Are the walls already finished? If so, then I would look at something freestanding as noted above.
I wanted to update this post,  I finally finished this project yesterday.  these are the pics of the brackets and the mounted air compressor.  The compressor is mounted on bar grating that spans the 2 rails.

Attached Files Image(s)

That's more like it. Where did you get the parts? Are the brackets custom made?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

I had a local welder make up the brackets and rails. Everything is 1/4”. Rails are 2x6” box tube with a 1 1/4” angle iron welded to the top to hold 1 1/4” bar grates.
The fun part was getting the compressor up there. We pulled the forklift up the the other side of the door with the forks sticking through the doorway. The compressor had to be lifted above the height of the shelf so that the front shelf rail could be installed. Everything went exactly as I had planned. I hope I never have to take it down.
(11-16-2018, 09:18 PM)carwashguy Wrote:  Everything went exactly as I had planned.  I hope I never have to take it down.

Amen to that!  When I worked maintenance there were a few things I fixed so well it would take some serious effort to remover them.

Glad I moved on before that time
Laugh 

uh, how far are you from retirement???
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)