Clear out the Wood Shed
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been on here.

I need to clear out the old wood shed and I'd like to do it this Saturday September 1st.

Some of what I have;

Cherry - 4/4 old growth. Most pieces are 8'-10' range and most are 5" plus width.  $4.00 bf
White Oak - 4/4. Most are 6"-8" wide, about 6' length. $2.00 bf
Walnut - 4/4. Not sure on size or how much is left. $3.50 bf
Zebrawood - 5/4 shorts mostly. $4.00 bf

Other exotics - limited quantities on pieces like Canary Wood, Sapele, Red Nara (good luck getting that anywhere), Imbuya and some other odds and ends.... $3.50 bf

Lot's of bandsaw box blanks already glued up, numerous species domestic and exotic woods. $6.00 each.

Cocobolo shorts - $10.00 bf

Rosewood chunks - the real deal. 

Birdseye and Flame Maple - $4.00 (just a few pieces)

Red Nara pen blanks, box full, 100 plus count $150.00

I'm sure there's a lot of other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. 

If interested please shoot me an email at 1jimtincher@removeme_gmail.com, include your number and let me know what you are interested in. 

There's a few on here that can vouch for me, the stuff I have is top quality.

I need to be done by 11:00 AM on Saturday. 

This stuff needs a good home...

Cheers!
Jim
A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.
Winston Churchill

History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of men - Godzilla (BOC)

Hey Jim,
No way I can get to KY this weekend, but if you get no local buyers for the Narra pen blanks--and are willing to mail them at my expense i'd have an interest. (probably a large flat rate box, I don't think 100 would fit in a medium but they might.) Actually, if somebody wanted to split them with me i'm good with that too. Send me a message if they don't sell locally.
earl
(08-29-2018, 01:01 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: Hey Jim,
No way I can get to KY this weekend, but if you get no local buyers for the Narra pen blanks--and are willing to mail them at my expense i'd have an interest.  (probably a large flat rate box, I don't think 100 would fit in a medium but they might.)  Actually, if somebody wanted to split them with me i'm good with that too.  Send me a message if they don't sell locally.
earl

I would be happy to split the red narra with Earl any way that is convenient for both Earl and Jim if willing to ship.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Jim, I'm in Lexington. What kind of widths is the cherry?
How can you do that on the Dove season opener? I could use some wood to stuff in my overfilled shed, but I have my eyes set on some pesky doves.
I can make a trip on Sunday or Monday if thats possible.
Email sent regarding birdseye/flame maple.

Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
(08-29-2018, 07:26 PM)Troywoodyard Wrote: Jim, I'm in Lexington.  What kind of widths is the cherry?

Minimum of 5 inches....
Winston Churchill

History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of men - Godzilla (BOC)

(08-29-2018, 07:39 PM)Scoony Wrote: How can you do that on the Dove season opener?  I could use some wood to stuff in my overfilled shed, but I have my eyes set on some pesky doves.
I can make a trip on Sunday or Monday if thats possible.

Ha.... obviously I should have looked at the hunting schedule lol...

At the moment I'm not going anywhere Sunday unless one of my models show's up...
Winston Churchill

Email sent about how much white oak you've got.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)