Glide scms. Can i see your perm stations for them?
Glide scms, Can i see your perm scms shop stations for it?

Thats prob next on my list. Plan to use credenzas under it. Kreg miter track for fence build.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I don't have a permanent station for mine. I have Bosch glide saw mounted on a Dewalt portable saw stand. I constantly take mine to jobsites and back to the shop.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(09-02-2018, 06:47 PM)museumguy Wrote: I don't have a permanent station for mine. I have Bosch glide saw mounted on a Dewalt portable saw stand. I constantly take mine to jobsites and back to the shop.

I have a Dewalt 10" on a Bosch T4B stand That I use as a portable one. On it I love the LED shadow line.

Van recently led me to ebay to see the video of the guy that modded a sewing machine 20led light to do the same thing on his bosch glide. . Cant wait to do that mod!!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Can't seem to find mine at the moment. I'll try tomorrow
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020