Fixing rub though
I tired rubbing out a table I sprayed with shellac then Enduro-var. It was all good until the last grit and I rub through some corners. I tried wiping on some shellac but the wood is sealed enough to to absorb any finish. I was wondering if an air brush would be able to spray on some shellac to build some color?
Yes, that will work, but then you're going to have to spray some EnduroVar over that to get the same look and protection.

John
I know I need more EnduroVar but brushing or dabbing on more shellac was not working. I usually spray about a 1.5lb cut. Should I go more concentrated ? I mix my own so I can do what I want.
(09-04-2018, 02:48 PM)Bope Wrote: I know I need more EnduroVar but brushing or dabbing on more shellac was not working. I usually spray about a 1.5lb cut. Should I go more concentrated ? I mix my own so I can do what I want.

How about the furniture  repair markers (like a Sharpie) to provide the color.   Then over coat with Eurovar.  Was anything put on the wood besides the shellac and Eurovar that provided color ?     Roly
It has a 50/50 mixture of garnet/ruby shellac and EnduroVar.
(09-04-2018, 02:48 PM)Bope Wrote: I know I need more EnduroVar but brushing or dabbing on more shellac was not working. I usually spray about a 1.5lb cut. Should I go more concentrated ? I mix my own so I can do what I want.

Whatever concentration gives you the right color with 2 or 3 coats is usually best.  The odds of hitting it just right with one coat are long.  Practice on scrap.

John