footrest for a friend
and NOT the easiest thing to build. ive lived in michigan my entire life and been a lions fan as long as i can remember( apparently i like the abuse :
Smile.
the funny thing is she lives in seattle, is a diehard seahawks fan, and her hubby is from wisconsin and a diehard packers fan. 
and she had the nerve to ask me if i could build a footrest with a packers theme!?!?!?! the nerve!!! LOLOLOL
anyways, i couldnt say no- her hubbys a mason. has some days hes hurtin a bit and would love to just kick back in his recliner. however, their american bulldog and heeler arent too fond of the footrest going up. they go bonkers.
i couldnt call it comeplete without something lions and i think its quite true. 
1st and hopefully last time doing a little upholstery,too. some spare material heading out with it just in case one of them feels like getting it done professionally.

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks like a great job, both inside and out.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
A Seahawks fan asks a Lions fan to build her hubby, a Packers fan, a Packer themed footrest. The gracious Lions fan agrees but can't resist to sneak in a little tribute to the Lions. Great stuff, mutual admiration society at its best. Go Packers!
It doesn't escape my Wisconsonian notice that the point is to put your feet on it. Perhaps not so out of character for a Seahawks fan!
(09-04-2018, 03:37 PM)Alan S Wrote: It doesn't escape my Wisconsonian notice that the point is to put your feet on it.  Perhaps not so out of character for a Seahawks fan!

i was wonderin if anyone would catch that irony.