FS: 215 BF mixed lumber Brookfield, WI
I've got 215 BF of mixed lumber for sale (Walnut, Maple, White Oak, Red Oak, Sapele, Pine). I'm selling it as a lot for $200. It is located in Brookfield, WI. I am not interested in splitting the lot - it all needs to go to make room :-)

I've got pictures and a complete species listing (including specific sizes of each board) on my add at Craigslist: https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mat/d/h...68288.html

Your best bet for a fast reply is to reply to the ad. I will try to reply to any inquiries here, as well.
I might have missed it, but what is the thickness?
(09-05-2018, 07:16 AM)bmich Wrote: I might have missed it, but what is the thickness?

Its mostly 4/4. If you look at the chart in the ad, one of the columns is for thickness. The walnut is much closer to 5/4, some of the other boards are a bit on the thinner side.