Bosch 18 v battery problem
My 18v impact driver got left outside for a few days despite my hunting for it several times.

Found it after I got a new one
Rolleyes

Battery was dead, but put it in charger and it now indicates full charge and will light up flashlight from new kit but won't turn drill or driver.

Are there some bad contacts that need cleaning or is it somehow down on amperage but still lights all three charge indicator lights?

I'm trying to cycle it a couple of times to see if it wakes back up.
No
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Lithium or nicads? Assuming you have a second battery and have verified that the tools work ok on that one? You could try and open up the battery in question and see if there is any water inside. Difference between a light and a motor driven tool is amperage required. Sounds like that battery has some issue in dumping the amps that the drill needs.
(09-06-2018, 07:18 AM)EvilTwin Wrote: Lithium or nicads?  

Lithium and I've got a couple other batteries that I'm using while checking this one.

Good idea about opening it up.  I'll take a look tomorrow.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)