Veritas Pocket Plane
Too early in the morning..for an Info-mercial...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(09-11-2018, 09:13 AM)bandit571 Wrote: Too early in the morning..for an Info-mercial...

No worse than the "look at the rusty stuff I bought for a buck yesterday" threads...
hmmmm Typed out a reply to that dribble...hit post...and nothing happened...

Something about the "pocket plane" I already have.....oh well...back to the regularly scheduled ads...
Rolleyes
Different strokes for different folks.

I am a 100% tool user, neither a tool tool rejuvenator, nor a tool collector.

Some folks are easily swayed by commercials, info-mercials, tool reviews, user reviews, editor's choice, etc. It is their money, I don't have any opinion on their decisions.

Simon
(09-11-2018, 04:17 PM)bandit571 Wrote: hmmmm Typed out a reply to that dribble...hit post...and nothing happened...

Something about the "pocket plane" I already have.....oh well...back to the regularly scheduled ads...
Rolleyes

Steven, we endure your repeated boasts of the tools you purchase cheaply. Everyone is polite and remains silent when you butt into a thread with inappropriate information, especially when it is obvious that you have nothing to offer (other than sarcasm, innuendo and derogatory comments) and are simply being a nuisance. Most of your posts on forums are nothing but spam to me. 

Either respect that there are folks here who do things differently from you, or expect negative treatment in return.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
I like this, not because certain member is being called out but because Derek stood up and defended himself well.

Simon
(09-12-2018, 07:19 AM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: I like this, not because certain member is called out but because Derek stood up and defended himself well.

Simon

Actually, I like Derek's threads and Bandit's threads... interesting how this one turned out.... I guess it's that time of year again....  And thanks to the OP for his original post...  I for one would have no clue about these little guys without it.  No more PWW coming to the house, so.... what new info I get is here..

Just my 2 cts worth...
Skip

(09-12-2018, 09:54 AM)Skip J. Wrote: Actually, I like Derek's threads and Bandit's threads... interesting how this one turned out.... I guess it's that time of year again....  

+1.   It happens.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(09-12-2018, 09:54 AM)Skip J. Wrote: No more PWW coming to the house, so.... what new info I get is here..

I go to WC, Rockler and LV sites now and then to keep an eye on what new toys come out. Lie-Nielsen is no longer a stop point for me because it hardly releases any new product.

Simon
Pocket plane..
Confused  

Hmmm..
Confused   

Vintage..
Confused 

By the Little Giant Co.

Still on the look out for the mate to this one...has a flat sole. 

Derek who?
Confused