Veritas Pocket Plane
I’m actively downsizing my tool set, but I’ve been considering finding a small, fine, nimble one-handed plane. I went ahead and bought the LV plane after seeing it.

I’m still trying to figure out what the razor-blade-holder “plane” has to do with the thread. No explanation wanted or needed though.
Some of us get enough of that childish behavior in the ‘adult world’ that we are disinclined to stand quietly and ignore it in this world.
(09-12-2018, 12:04 AM)Derek Cohen Wrote: Steven, we endure your repeated boasts of the tools you purchase cheaply. Everyone is polite and remains silent when you butt into a thread with inappropriate information, especially when it is obvious that you have nothing to offer (other than sarcasm, innuendo and derogatory comments) and are simply being a nuisance. Most of your posts on forums are nothing but spam to me. 

Either respect that there are folks here who do things differently from you, or expect negative treatment in return.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Derek

A lot of individuals voiced an opinion of not wanting it or not interested and you did not attack their opinions so I say keep it to lumberjocks and not here OK.  Thanks

Bandit

You do not need to keep feeding the wolves just state your opinion and be done.  OK  Thanks
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-13-2018, 12:51 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Derek

A lot of individuals voiced an opinion of not wanting it or not interested and you did not attack their opinions so I say keep it to lumberjocks and not here OK.  Thanks

Arlin, just so you are clear ...

I do not have a problem with others having a different opinion from mine. That is not the issue here, and never has been one. 

I do have a problem with how people express their differing opinions. I would just prefer it done with civility and respect, without recourse to snide remarks. The essence of my post was that Steven's posts are often disrespectful of others. I hope that he accepts this in the spirit of the forum, and that we can move forward. I would then be happy to reciprocate by reading and participating on his threads.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
What a load of Merde
Sleep
Sad
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that