FS: NEMA rated magnetic contactors
I have for sale several NEMA rated magnetic contactors/starters for sale. I also have several overloads as well, some solid state, some thermal.
These contactors were working when taken off and replaced with solid state starters/drives.
Most all of these contactors are three pole, although there is a couple size 2 that are two pole.
There are several size 2, several size 2 1/2, and several size 3 contactors. Some are furnace brand which have a dual voltage 110/220 volt coil.
Some are siemens brand which have a 110 v 60 hz/  100v 50 hz coils. Most, but not all have an auxilary contact as well. There is also a set of AB NEMA rated starters as well.
I am asking $75 shipped for the size 3 and $65 shipped for the size 2 or 2 1/2.
Most of the overloads would need to be sized for your situation and most of the solid state are adjustable but start at 30 Amps, so they may not work for your situation.
Please PM me if you are interested in something and would like pics or more information on a particular starter.
I believe the size 2 are rated to 45 amps and the 3 to around 90 or so.
I will be gone starting tomorrow for a couple of days but will get back to you if you send me a PM or email wood131@bresnan.net.
Thanks for looking
Gordon