Dankey Table Saw
https://www.auctionspear.com/auction/136/item/2252

This is up for auction tomorrow in my area, but I haven't been able to find any information online. It's in the back of a closing antique store. Is This Dankey T45-10 a delta Unisaw copy? It has a biesemeyer T-square fence. I wasn't able to plug it in or get back to the motor plate, but it's a fairly large motor with a two prong plug and the trunnions aren't seized. Would this be a good buy/upgrade for my Rigid R4512?
Never heard of one of those before, but pic 3 says it all, its a taiwanese clone saw. Buy if if it stays as low as it is, and at the very least you can pull the fence off and use it or sell it and make some money. Google search didn't even show one hit, so its about as obscure as they come.
As Eviltwin said, the fence is good. You could probably get $150-$200 for that alone on resale if it is in good usable condition.  The rest of the saw could be great or garbage. If you can't test it, it is hard to say. A decent cabinet saw is a good thing to have, although not a necessity to do good work.
Bid discipline is your friend. If you can't see it under power, its a pig in a poke. I agree the fence is worth some money, but I'd not bid over $100 for it. OTOH, it could be a real deal if it works. Might need some bearings, belts, etc., but those can be had. It's a project machine is all I'm saying.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Take a flashlight and look under the old girl's skirt to see how robust the trunions, etc are.  It could be a well-made clone, or it could be a cheap knock-off.

I'm betting not many other folks will know much about it either
Laugh
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Looks pretty rough....
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-06-2018, 04:56 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Looks pretty rough..
I had a real sick patient come in and wasn't able to bid at auction close. Someone got a heck of a deal, even if the motor's bad and the belts are shredded at $26.
Yeah, at $26 I would have taken a chance on it.
(09-07-2018, 05:41 AM)Destinmatt Wrote: I had a real sick patient come in and wasn't able to bid at auction close. Someone got a heck of a deal, even if the motor's bad and the belts are shredded at $26.

Well heck. Yes life happens, you may have had a good chance on it for a bit more money.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020