Arlin, I thought I was signed up, but I never received a name or address.
Sorry I thought I told you that you were several days late and all the names were out.

I hope to have you next year tho. 
Yes
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-14-2018, 11:53 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Sorry I thought I told you that you were several days late and all the names were out.

I hope to have you next year tho. 
Yes
Yes
Yes
OK, it will be real easy next year
Winkgrin
For those of you that were Cheers fans you'll appreciate this. My mail lady must be Cliff Claven's twin sister. Half of our mail gets left at our neighbors house. My neighbor was out of town for a week or so and brought me a stack of our mail yesterday. My Christmas ornament was part of that stack. I'm not sure who made it but the name on the envelope was Walker from Centralia Washington. It was postmarked December 1st so it's probably been sitting next door for a week or two. I think it's a very unique idea. It's like a miniature spindle gouge and done very well! The handle looks to be made from curly maple and very pretty. I put a quarter in the picture for size reference. Well done Walker!

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-15-2018, 10:45 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: For those of you that were Cheers fans you'll appreciate this. My mail lady must be Cliff Claven's twin sister. Half of our mail gets left at our neighbors house. My neighbor was out of town for a week or so and brought me a stack of our mail yesterday. My Christmas ornament was part of that stack. I'm not sure who made it but the name on the envelope was Walker from Centralia Washington. It was postmarked December 1st so it's probably been sitting next door for a week or two. I think it's a very unique idea. It's like a miniature spindle gouge and done very well! The handle looks to be made from curly maple and very pretty. I put a quarter in the picture for size reference. Well done Walker!

Now that is really cool and unique idea. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

******So has everyone already mailed out their Ornaments?******

I have.....................................
(12-15-2018, 10:45 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: For those of you that were Cheers fans you'll appreciate this. My mail lady must be Cliff Claven's twin sister. Half of our mail gets left at our neighbors house. My neighbor was out of town for a week or so and brought me a stack of our mail yesterday. My Christmas ornament was part of that stack. I'm not sure who made it but the name on the envelope was Walker from Centralia Washington. It was postmarked December 1st so it's probably been sitting next door for a week or two. I think it's a very unique idea. It's like a miniature spindle gouge and done very well! The handle looks to be made from curly maple and very pretty. I put a quarter in the picture for size reference. Well done Walker!
That was me.  My hand writing is terrible so I asked my wife to fill out the envelope. 
I'm glad it got there and that you like it.
I was a little scared after Arlin mentioned other non-turners were going to participate too.  What might be appropriate for a turner might be a whatsit to a non turner.
It's not that great.  I was trying for a bowl gouge.
Smile
Rodney
I think it’s great Rodney. Very creative. After Christmas it will go in a prominent place with my turning tools.
Frank
(12-15-2018, 03:30 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: I think it’s great Rodney. Very creative. After Christmas it will go in a prominent place with my turning tools.
Thanks.  Just don't actually try to use it.  The steel doesn't go in far enough for actual use. I was trying to keep the weight down.