(12-25-2018, 06:24 PM)badwhiskey Wrote: Here are the three wonderful ornaments that Arlin generously made:

[Image: 45551430165_43543770f6_z.jpg]

I'm very glad to have participated in this and a big thank you to Arlin for organizing it!

It looks like I did not do to good of a job on the top of the finial trying to make it look like a Christmas tree.
Crazy
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-26-2018, 03:24 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: My wife, daughter and I all like it so I would say the size and design are good.   I also saw a very nice job of turning a couple not-so-easy shapes with a high degree of finish.  No tool marks and a great job of sanding and finishing.
I think it's great.
Also, here's the picture I promised yesterday.

Rodney

You know I love miniature bird houses but never made one yet,  This is a fine example of one.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(12-20-2018, 05:06 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: At last (I hope) a picture of the ornament I received from FrankAtl.

Thanks to everyone for all their suggestions on the way they post their photos and the apps they use. To TDKPE a special thanks for reminding me that MS Office has Photo Editor as on of its tools. Didn't realize it was sitting there already on my computer. I have never had to use it before. Was simple once I gave it a try.

Happy holidays to everyone.

-AJH (wood2woodknot)

I love the top of the ornament that it looks nice and in simplicity and how it fits the shape so nicely.  I also think that is one of the better bottom finials I have seen to flair out just below the bottom and how graciously it flows to the bottom,

Well done Frank
Yes

Well it looks like everyone was happy and liked doing this so I will do it again next year. 
Yes
Yes
Yes 

Please remind me by Aug 30 just in case.  
Prayer
Prayer
Prayer
Prayer 
Laugh
Laugh

(01-01-2019, 07:28 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Well it looks like everyone was happy and liked doing this so I will do it again next year. 
Yes
Yes
Yes 

Please remind me by Aug 30 just in case.  
Prayer
Prayer
Prayer
Prayer 
Laugh
Laugh

And please return the favor in case we miss your notice. Don't throw away your list from this year.
-Al

(01-01-2019, 09:37 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: And please return the favor in case we miss your notice. Don't throw away your list from this year.
-Al

I have already went to the bottom of the page and hit Subscribe.

Ivan,

I'm so sorry I haven't posted this yet. We didn't put up a tree this year (went to family's house for Christmas). My wife and I are both not working because of Trump's government shutdown, so we've been a bit distracted.

It put mine to shame! I love it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Yep can not go wrong making a Snowman or SnowWoman which I made for my 4 Granddaughters.

I like it since it looks just like coal eyes and buttons.