Pantry cabinets in our laundry room
I have little to post these days, but I just finished some pantry shelves for our laundry room.  There was about a foot of wasted space to the right of the door, 5 foot 3 inches wide.  I built two cabinets 8 ft high x 30" wide and just had enough room to tilt them in and place them on the riser.  Face frame applied after installation.  I have 20 shelves made, though only 15 are in use.  The rest are stored in the few inches of space above the units.  

Typical golden oak stain to match the rest of the house. Target coatings water borne topcoat.

Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Those look really nice! Do they have fully adjustable shelving height?
Yes, no need for a fixed shelf for structure. Shelf holes are euro spacing. 5mm pins.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Nice! Good work. We're in the process of doing something similar & I might copy your idea of moveable shelves.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
Thumbs up!  
Yes
(09-09-2018, 06:01 AM)5thumbs Wrote: Nice! Good work. We're in the process of doing something similar & I might copy your idea of moveable shelves.

I always do movable shelves when I can. Generally I'd do a fixed center shelf for stability, but it wasn't necessary. I made a euro pitched shelf pin jig many years ago and use my plunge router with a 5mm Brad point gang drill (10 mm shaft). Porter Cable has a 10 mm collet you can buy.

Looks nice and also handy.
I use the full size 1/4" shelf pins with the angle bracket for the shelf to rest on.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Nice.  Looks like there is a lot more room for beer on those shelves.
(09-09-2018, 08:15 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Looks nice and also handy.
I use the full size 1/4" shelf pins with the angle bracket for the shelf to rest on.

I've been using 5mm pins for quite a while and I like them. They seem to hold up well. These are the steel pins with the overmolded clear plastic.

I will use 1/4 inch pins on very heavy utility shelves.

I've never liked the angle pins on anything.