Phone apps?
(09-08-2018, 05:12 PM)toolmiser Wrote: I know I am very late to I phones, but recently I got one.  Now I've found a few neat "apps".  I was reading a couple month old "Wood Magazine" and they had an article that would address this, but I was thoroughly disappointed.  What are your favorites, mostly woodworking, but someone showed me this neat one that shows all the planets, stars, etc, that is really neat.

Of course I am as cheap as the next person, maybe more, so the cheaper the better, what do you folks use?

Thanks

I use the "Measure Master Pro" from Calculated Industries. It's a calculator the works in woodworking fractions-1/2", 1/4", 1/8" . . . 1/64". You can also mix inches and millimeters. As I recall it was 5 or 6 bucks. 20 some years ago I had the calculator version that cost about 10 times as much.
Bob Lang
ReadWatchDo.com
There are several level apps.  The one I have toggles between a conventional level and a disc bubble level.  Very handy.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.