Reclaimed Pallet Wood Nightstand Build
I had a whole bunch of pallets laying around and some plans and decided to save money and build a couple night stands for my bedroom. I documented the whole build. Let me know what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0g0cVc41SE
Got any pictures? I don’t have time or inclination to watch a whole video but I’m mildly curious what you care up with.
-Marc

I have pictures on my Camera at home. I'll post them when I get off work tonight.
Scroll ahead to the last 10 seconds and you will see them.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(09-09-2018, 07:32 AM)billy885645 Wrote: I had a whole bunch of pallets laying around and some plans and decided to save money and build a couple night stands for my bedroom. I documented the whole build. Let me know what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0g0cVc41SE

Nice use of the wood. What finish do you plan on using?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Love the video!!! Nicely done.
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Well done. Good job.
I didn't watch the whole video, I skipped to the end to see the finished product.  Very nice looking end tables.  I like how you matched the colors from one to the other.
That was fun.  Thanks for the trouble you took to film that.  Its always interesting to see how someone combines resources and available tools to achieve an end result.
I watched.  I liked the video, the use of fast forward, and the way you got your ideas across without droning on and on endlessly. Lol.  Those tables would be especially nice in a kids room.  Attractive, functional, but able to take a beating.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.