selling some more planes 112, 100, 100 1/2 --- PRICE DROP---
The Reecord plane is sold pending payment
THE 112 IS SOLD    Price lowered for the 100 & 100-1/2---$60.00 for the pair + shipping

For sale are some planes from my Stanley collection.  First is a Stanley 112 scraper plane .  It could be a collectable or a great user.  It is a pretty crisp plane with no issues.  I am asking $125.00 plus shipping.  Next are two Stanley squirrel tail block planes.  A Stanley 100 and a Stanley 100 1/2.  Both planes are in very, very good condition with no issues. I am asking $50.00 each or $90.00 for the pair plus shipping.  Please review photos and email me if you have questions. 

Lastly,  this is a Record #4.  It has issues (shown in last photo).  The plane still works as it should with the damage it has or spare parts (the iron has a lot more edge left for sharpening left).  I am asking $10.00 plus shipping.   [attachment=12841][attachment=12842]                                             

[attachment=12841][attachment=12842]

Will combine shipping if needed.  Shipped from 48114.
Pm sent for the 112

Thanks
Ed
(09-09-2018, 05:23 PM)edmorini Wrote: Pm sent for the 112

Thanks
Ed

The 112 arrived today and I was very impressed with the plane. Obviously, it has had very good care , which shall
continue.  Thank you for the pass- a -long, I appreciate it very much.

Thanks again
Ed