Old Wooden Vise Screws
Two old wooden vise screws and nuts in good workable condition. They have a few nicks but work fine. One is 24", the other 28. The screws are 2 1/4 diameter and straight; the thread is 2 tpi. The main flaw is that the hub on the longer one was apparently used to support wood for sawing and it's been cut up a lot. It's a cosmetic problem, though: the screw works fine. The handle on the shorter one will need replacing. The other handle is good.  I got these a few years ago to make a bench, but that's not going to happen.
  $75 for the shorter one(SOLD), $60 for the longer. Prices are plus shipping. (The vises weight 5-7 pounds. I can send more photos.

Attached Files Image(s)

A good deal! Someone sweep this up. I bought mine for about that on eBay a year ago and love love love it for my leg vise.
Freelance Animator & Motion Artist, JQuack Design
Quackenbush Woodworks
Shorter screw sold; longer still available.