Season Two of Woodcademy Begins!
As of this morning, the first episode of Season two is streaming on Amazon!

We begin this season building an updated version of my Folding Router Table. 30" by 20" with a 2-1/4 HP router and it folds flat with no tools.

And of course, the plans are free to download.

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/0ziFyX4fU3o[/video]
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Good luck with another year buddy.  What are your plans for the projects you are going to do?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-13-2018, 12:23 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Good luck with another year buddy.  What are your plans for the projects you are going to do?

Thanks Arlin.

Episodes 1-2: Router Table 
Episode 3: Backgammon Set
Episode 4: Accurizing your factory miter gauge.
Episode 5-6: Dressing Mirror
Episode 7-8: Steamship Deck Chair
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I have enjoyed watching earlier episodes.  I don't have Amazon prime, but there was an option once I logged in to my regular Amazon account, to watch free with commercials.  Now when I try to watch, there is no button to click separate from prime that says "watch with commercials" and just a notice that watching the video will sign me up for Amazon prime.  It could be that I misinterpreted, but it sure looks like Amazon has changed it so they can force me to get prime if I watch Woodcademy.

I like your show, but I don't like Amazon's behavior.
(09-14-2018, 01:43 PM)Alan S Wrote: I have enjoyed watching earlier episodes.  I don't have Amazon prime, but there was an option once I logged in to my regular Amazon account, to watch free with commercials.  Now when I try to watch, there is no button to click separate from prime that says "watch with commercials" and just a notice that watching the video will sign me up for Amazon prime.  It could be that I misinterpreted, but it sure looks like Amazon has changed it so they can force me to get prime if I watch Woodcademy.

I like your show, but I don't like Amazon's behavior.

Alan, you are not mistaken. Two months ago, Amazon eliminated the option for watching any shows without a Prime Account. I am also not very happy about it, but their platform, their rules. 

I will probably upload Season 1 to my website next fall when Season 3 begins.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(09-13-2018, 10:26 PM)Bob10 Wrote:

Thanks Bob, not sure why the video did not show properly on my post, and I am traveling so I can’t upload on my computer.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com