HANDTOOLS: Very Crispy Irwin Bits in Roll
Hit an estate sale early this morning, and among other things, picked up this very crispy set of Irwin bits in roll.  All original, very little use, on most bits they never were chucked as far as I can tell.  Totally crispy, and roll is in excellent shape as well.  Includes an adjustable bit as well, which alone is a $15 item.  Sole apology is that the 9/16 bit was missing, I searched for it in the basement of the sale but did not find it, must have been left in a brace that got sold; I've included a Jennings pattern 9/16 to complete the set, but frankly that's a minor apology.  You can see in some of the pics the shanks that are pristine. See the pics at the flickr album here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...1266875695

Yours for $100 plus shipping; price bit sets new and you'll see the value.  Sets don't get much better than this. Teaser pic:
[Image: 29707052497_c0b1fbdb0a_b.jpg]

These are as found, I've done nothing to them.  First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address in the PM so I can figure shipping.  I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are just fine.

This is a high quality set, in excellent condition; in fact the one I have is in a wooden box as opposed to a roll, and these compare very favorably.  I have a feeling these will go quickly, so if you've got a hankering for a nice set, pull the trigger.

Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Ok, I might be wrong on the price, these are very nice bits, you can't do much better, so lets say $100 shipped.
Oh, shipped to the US.....don't want to mislead our friends from across the pond or in the Great White North.... :-)
A bump for a very crispy set of bits.
(09-18-2018, 03:06 PM)Admiral Wrote: A bump for a very crispy set of bits.

Admiral, the price is right, but I already have a set.

Also, one of those bits is not like the others, the one between the 1/2 and 9/16.

If I didn't already have a set....
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(09-18-2018, 05:39 PM)Martin S. Wrote: Admiral, the price is right, but I already have a set.

Also, one of those bits is not like the others, the one between the 1/2 and 9/16.

If I didn't already have a set....

Thanks, and there is very little use of them; on some, none at all.  Oh, and yup, I noted in the initial description the 9/16 was missing and that I put in a Jennings pattern as a replacement.
(09-18-2018, 07:01 PM)Admiral Wrote: Thanks, and there is very little use of them; on some, none at all.  Oh, and yup, I noted in the initial description the 9/16 was missing and that I put in a Jennings pattern as a replacement.
Sorry, I missed that.  Now I see it.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Bits are sold. Thanks to all for looking.