Adirondack Chair
[Image: ba9ccfe4c0fd6a891667a6f523222c2f.png]

Cool
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I like. I like a lot. I know many people that live for Halloween.

Tough. Would scare the grandkids back into the house. 
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

Cool
Cool 

LOML looking over my shoulder went "Cool!"

My first thought was that it was the perfect yard/beach chair for The Phantom.

Is that your work?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
No; just something I saw online and liked.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
To each their own I guess.   But I have to ask anyone who has an answer, what is behind the seemingly widespread cultural infatuation with skulls, bones, death etc.?  Halloween is one thing but this modern interest in skeleton symbols surpasses the late October celebration. I see tatoos, bumper stickers, signage, t shirts and other things daily that have symbols of death and darkness all over them. Is it a generational thing? Video game influence thing? TV shows? Just wondering...   Sorry, not intending to hijack the thread so I'll give my opinion of the chair, I don't like it. I find it tasteless and ugly. I do like other Adirondacks with more traditional lines however. Just my 2 cents.
(09-18-2018, 04:32 PM)danceswithticks Wrote: +1

To each their own I guess.   But I have to ask anyone who has an answer, what is behind the seemingly widespread cultural infatuation with skulls, bones, death etc.?  Halloween is one thing but this modern interest in skeleton symbols surpasses the late October celebration. I see tatoos, bumper stickers, signage, t shirts and other things daily that have symbols of death and darkness all over them. Is it a generational thing? Video game influence thing? TV shows? Just wondering...   Sorry, not intending to hijack the thread so I'll give my opinion of the chair, I don't like it. I find it tasteless and ugly. I do like other Adirondacks with more traditional lines however. Just my 2 cents.